University of Hawaii Maui College
Meeting of Friday, February 25, 2011, 8:30 a.m.
Ka Lama, Room 102
1. Negotiations with Johnson Controls, Inc. (JCI) regarding energy initiatives. (David Tamanaha, Vice Chancellor)
2. Kulanaao Student Housing acquisition. (David Tamanaha, Vice Chancellor)
3. Operating Budget Status report. (David Tamanaha, Vice Chancellor)
4. Advanced Technology Solar Telescope (ATST) Akeakamai I Ka Lā Hiki Ola Mitigation Plan. (Susan Wyche, Special Projects Coordinator)
5. Palauea Cultural Preserve. (Clyde Sakamoto, Chancellor)
6. University of Hawaii Foundation priorities.
7. Other Matters.