|To book a student studyroom go here.
- Our group study rooms are intended for current UHMC student academic use only (including student campus clubs and campus student-led organizations). Faculty and staff members needing spaces should contact their department about finding appropriate spaces to meet their needs.
- Group study rooms are for groups of two or more students.
- If you are alone in a room for more than 15 minutes, you may be asked to relocate.
- Rooms may be booked up to two weeks in advance.
- On any calendar day, you may reserve a maximum of three hours per group, per day.
- Groups may reserve time in multiple rooms, but each group is limited to a total of three hours across all its reservations for that day.
- If you attempt to exceed these limits, your reservations may be canceled and your time slots will be available to other groups.
- Upon saving your reservation, you will receive a confirmation email. Save this email. It will be used to settle disputes about who has reserved and has permission to use the room.
- You will forfeit your reservation if:
- your group is more than 15 minutes late,
- you leave the study room unoccupied during your reservation, or
- you remove the key from the library.
- Make reservations:
- The group rooms are very popular; please cancel your reservation if you will not be using the space. To cancel, call the library circulation desk (984-3715) or click the cancellation link in the booking confirmation email.