Having trouble accessing a database? Try the following:
- you must be a UHMC student or faculty to access UHMC Library resources off campus
- you must be currently registered with the library, call circulation to check 984-3233
- make sure you are entering your UH username and password correctly
- always access databases and Voyager directly from the UHMC Library website links
- bookmarked links or
shortcuts will not work off campus
- fines/fees of over $10 will block your access, check your account here
- reboot your computer—do a cold
reboot, by actually turning off your computer
- security software could be blocking the website, lower your security level
- add the hawaii.edu domain to your browser's trusted
- try a different browser, for example, if you are using Internet Explorer, try Firefox
- you must have enabled:
- stored cookies can cause problems with accessing databases off campus. Please note that while deleting your cookies may resolve the problem, it will also remove your saved settings for sites you've previously visited.
- To clear browser cookies, try these links; or do an Internet search for "clear browser cookies."
- To clear your browser cache, try these links; or do an Internet search for "clear browser cache."
- In some cases, it may be necessary to clear your cache more than once.
if the above steps fail, call the librarian at the reference desk