◊Educational Opportunity Center
HOW DO I APPLY TO EOC?
EOC gives priority to individuals who:
- Meet federal income guidelines
- Have parents who did not earn bachelor’s degrees
- Individuals with military connections
- Review and complete the Request for Service Form
- Determine dependency (see “Determination of Dependency Status” box on the Request for Service Form. If you are considered a dependent student for financial aid purposes, you must also include the amount of your parents’ taxable income and a parents signature on the EOC Request for Service Form.
- Turn in the Request for Service Form to EOC (office, Ed Centers, H.S. Counselor)
- EOC will call to schedule an appointment for accepted applicants and refer non-eligible participants to appropriate resources.
EOC is open to Maui County residents who have not yet earned a bachelor’s degree and have not yet started taking classes at a post-secondary institution.
We encourage everyone to apply as EOC has a limited space to serve individuals who do not meet the above qualifications.