Who is Eligible?
You may be eligible for our program if you are within the ages of 16 thru 21 and meet specific family income guidelines. In addition, we can also offer support to youth who face these additional barriers:
- High School dropout (individual who is no longer attending any school and has not received a secondary school diploma or its recognized equivalent);
- Basic Skills Deficient (individuals that are assessed in English and/or Math and score below the 8th grade level);
- Current foster child;
- Pregnant or parenting;
- Homeless or runaway youth;
- Youth offender; or
- Requires assistance to complete an educational program (HS Diploma/GED Certificate/Degree in Post-Secondary Education or an Advanced Training Program)
- Require assistance to secure or hold a job
- Basic Skills Deficient (individuals that are assessed in English and/or Math and score below the 8th grade level)
- Unemployed or underemployed
If you are interested in Ku`ina but think you may not be eligible based on the above mentioned criteria, please contact the Ku`ina office anyway.