◊Pai Ka Mana
Qualifications for Enrollment into Pai Ka Mana: Enrollment is limited to 160 students annually who meet the following requirements:
- University of Hawaii Maui College student seeking a 4 year baccalaureate degree
- You are:
- The first in your family to work towards a Bachelor’s degree (neither parent has received a Bachelor’s degree) AND/OR
- Considered “low-income” AND/OR
- Disabled and registered with UHMC’s Disabilities Coordinator.
- You have an academic need (as determined by Pai Ka Mana Staff)
- You are currently enrolled or have a placement of MATH 82 or higher and ENG 22 or higher
- You are currently enrolled on a full-time basis (12 or more credits per semester)
- You DO NOT currently have an associates and/or bachelor’s degree
Please feel free to contact Kyla Wayas through phone or email for more information. If you would like to apply for Pai Ka Mana, please download our application, fill it out, and return it to our office located in Pilina, first floor, facing TLC.