◊Pai Ka Mana
Qualifications for Enrollment into Pai Ka Mana: Enrollment is limited to 160 students annually who meet the following requirements:
- University of Hawaii Maui College student seeking a 4 year baccalaureate degree
- You are:
- The first in your family to work towards a Bachelor’s degree (neither parent has received a Bachelor’s degree) AND/OR
- Considered “low-income” AND/OR
- Disabled and registered with UHMC’s Disabilities Coordinator.
- You have an academic need (as determined by Pai Ka Mana Staff)
- You are currently enrolled or have a placement of MATH 18 or higher and ENG 22 or higher
- You are currently enrolled on a full-time basis (12 or more credits per semester)
- You DO NOT currently have an associates and/or bachelor’s degree
Please feel free to contact our office at 984-3574 or email us at email@example.com for more information. If you would like to apply for Pai Ka Mana, please click on the Online Program Application, and fill it out as completely as possible.